2006C6

Ready To Buy - Any Advice Or Changes On These Parts?

I found the gigabyte x58 board easy to oc though I havent realy tryed to push it past 4ghz with my 920 yet.. my fist goal was 4ghz which it reached without any trouble. Are you going to WC that system? (the extreme and the UD5 are essencially the same board just a different cooling solution on the northbridge..)

Your user name doesn't have anything to do with a C6 Vette does it? Cause if you can afford a system like this AND a C6 Corvette YOU DA MAN. Hahaha.

FlightSim for sure - racing and others? If I can use the gtx295 using all three outs (DVI, VGA, HDMI) at the same time that might do the job - Or get 2nd video card

What game would you play on all three monitors? FlightSim?

I haven't figured out what I am going to do about cooling - I've never done a water cooled system before - any suggestions? Or suggestions on fans, cpu cooler? I was looking at the thermaltake and the Zalman for the CPU

Thermaltake SpinQ Performance Series cooler with ultra-lightweight aluminum and six heatpipes CL-P0466 CPU Cooler - Retail

http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?...N82E16835106123

ZALMAN 9500A 92mm 2 Ball CPU Cooler - Retail

http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?...N82E16835118223

I found the gigabyte x58 board easy to oc though I havent realy tryed to push it past 4ghz with my 920 yet.. my fist goal was 4ghz which it reached without any trouble. Are you going to WC that system? (the extreme and the UD5 are essencially the same board just a different cooling solution on the northbridge..)

......can you say Velocity Yellow :)

Your user name doesn't have anything to do with a C6 Vette does it? Cause if you can afford a system like this AND a C6 Corvette YOU DA MAN. Hahaha.

Im buying on Monday - so any other recommendations?

I'm a dope :) I am going with the i7 - the links above are for 775 coolers - any suggestions on cooling for the 1366?

I'm a dope :) I am going with the i7 - the links above are for 775 coolers - any suggestions on cooling for the 1366?

I have been putting the thermalright ultra 120 extreme on all my rigs including my first i7, I had to but a 1366 bracket for $10.00 to mount it. This last rig I put the Noctua NH-U12P SE1366 120mm SSO CPU Cooler on it and I am well satisfied...

any thoughts between the 10k Velociraptor drives vs 7200's - Is there enough of a performance advantage to warrant the price?