d3bruts1d

Lost - Season 5 [spoilers]

OMG, this totally sucks! I can't wait the whole summer!!!

Things that ruined my night: Likely loss of everything on my 1.5TB hard drive.

Things that almost made it better: LOST

Maybe it's because we're coming to the end of the series, but the last couple of episodes have been predictable. Oh well... waiting for the last season is going to be a PITA.

Maybe it's because we're coming to the end of the series, but the last couple of episodes have been predictable. Oh well... waiting for the last season is going to be a PITA.

Predictable???

So you expected to see Locke's corpse in a box while he was up and about walking around? You predicted that Jacob met all the survivors before the crash and seemingly defined their fates by touching them? Or that Ben would actually go thru with killing Jacob?

Predictable???

So you expected to see Locke's corpse in a box while he was up and about walking around? You predicted that Jacob met all the survivors before the crash and seemingly defined their fates by touching them? Or that Ben would actually go thru with killing Jacob?

No, I did not predict that Jacob visited everyone. Though while watching last week, I predicted that Locke wanted to go see Jacob to kill him... yesterday, I predicted that Locke's corpse was in the box AND that it would somehow be the guy we saw at the beginning of the episode.

No, I did not predict that Jacob visited everyone. Though while watching last week, I predicted that Locke wanted to go see Jacob to kill him... yesterday, I predicted that Locke's corpse was in the box AND that it would somehow be the guy we saw at the beginning of the episode.

Well yes, once we learned of the box and saw the pilot's (can't remember his name) expression at its contents, I too figured it must be Locke...but before that, it never occurred to me that Locke was still dead...just chalked it up to the island performing "miracles" again.