New Better-trades Design

The_Goonie

Hey guys, been a while. I wonder if Bosco is still here? I did your old fire website years ago. If you read this, just curious what you think. Just built a new site and wanted some feedback. Be harsh if necessary! :)

better-trades stock reviews

Best,

J

What about members 2-520? o_O

Good question... And who actually holds the rights to the forums?

Anyways, back on topic... The site looks pretty good at first-glance. I just opened it up and it loaded fast and looked pretty. Didn't poke around though.

Better Trades

YOUR #1 SOURCE FOR STOCK REVIEWS

Better Trades Stock Reviews

this text is not smoothed on my system, I have font smoothing disabled (XP Pro) and using Fx v3.0.5

so, to me, it looks horrible, and like a fake/phishing site, or the type of crappy fake-praise site for some kinda miracle hair cure

the way the blue/orange/silver/navy background extends the full width of the browser window looks retarded too... I'm guessing it's not meant to look like this...

Yup I am still alive and ticking. I see you are still doing your website building how have you been?

- Hardng that is good advice. Thanks so much. I've been focusing on the content so much I totally forgot to fix that stretched background. The design went in a few different directions so I got distracted.

Bosco - I've been great! Are you still in GF Canada? We need to catch up. We can do a feature of OCC on better-trades if you want? I've been a huge fan of this site for many years so I'd be honored to put it in the limelight any chance I get. We have a featured website/blog area that may be suitable. Better-Trades Blogs/websites. Might help boost you guys a bit with the people who follow tech stocks in our community. Just a thought.