OCC Userbar Contest Submission Thread

sdy284

Here's a design I did about a year ago, but only staff members had seen it. These were originally created in Photoshop and ImageReady CS2. I spent roughly an hour updating them and creating new ones based on the current guidelines, this time using Photoshop CS4. All animations are the same (14 frames) except for the "spammer" userbar (19 frames).

Note: I did a second "member" one because I felt the orange blended in too much with the OCC orange bkgd I had on the right-side, so I went for a peach color instead.

EDIT: Thanks to d3 for informing me of the 20kb filesize limit...redid three userbars to fall within the limit (they look exactly the same, but if you want to see the lower filesize, you'll probably have to flush out your cache)

i like the Donator bar with the *

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

submission #2. I shamelessly stole the * at 'donator' idea from someone here (clay?).

admincc3.pngdonatorjo4.png

modqq5.pngsenmodru5.png

revln2.pngsenrevqg3.png

revedkv6.pngsenrevedbc2.png

newsedwn6.pngsennewsedwq6.png

memberlo8.pngfoldingbi9.png

trollck0.png

edit: fixed + new troll color

omg, did you steal my llama too? Because that looks suspiciously like a llama I used in another image (though I thought I only showed staff...hmmm)

omg, did you steal my llama too? Because that looks suspiciously like a llama I used in another image (though I thought I only showed staff...hmmm)

haha no i made that llama when we had some occ logo design contest type thing. so ha!

darn sdy, im not getting your vote with those i guess. :P