OCC Graphics Contest: Design An OCC Userbar

sdy284

Good work showing up in the submission thread so far. I especially like Jammin's second submission. It has a real clean look with an upbeat feel and the design doesn't clutter or detract from the purpose. Great job guys I'm glad I no longer stand a chance at winning this and I look forward to seeing which of you real artists wins. :thumbs-up:

Edited by ocmooz

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I made one set and submitted it. Is it just me or do they have a disgusting dirty feel to them? I am going to make another set using D3B's style text and color scheme, though it may be hard to see. Meh, I can't compete with Jammin.

*EDIT* I created additional styles just for fun. It would be great if you guys would let me know what you think.

alternate1.jpgalternate2.jpg

alternate3.jpgalternate4.jpg

alternate5.jpgalternate6.jpg

And the currently submitted:

seniornewseditor-1.jpg

I like the font on this better then your submission, personally:

alternate1.jpg

Also, might be just me again, but the fact that the text isn't in a concrete position / moves around per design doesn't appeal to me.

They look good though! I'm liking it :D

I like the font on this better then your submission, personally:

Also, might be just me again, but the fact that the text isn't in a concrete position / moves around per design doesn't appeal to me.

They look good though! I'm liking it :D

It's easy enough to fix. I'll start photoshop :glare:

If I don't come up with anything else, then I'll just enter them both and if people like either of them, then great.

Like d3, I have no real interest in the prize (I'd probably be forced to spend money building something around it.. not good :lol:).

If you win give it to me and become a Donator * :P I want this this videocard 2 much lolx

• 2 weeks later...
well jammin... looks like you'll be spending money on building something around your prize then :P

I'm thinking an HTPC casemod might be on the cards, and I'm sure I'll be able to get some OCC influence in there somewhere. ;)

Thanks to everyone who took the time to enter and anyone who voted. :thumbs-up: