Occ Awards 08

romeo55

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Worst Gamer- claymeow (you saw that coming :P)

<_ what does that say about you considering i slaughtered in bfme2 repeatedly src="%7B___base_url___%7D/uploads/emoticons/default_tongue.png" alt=":P">

There should be a category for most rigs, I would win that hands down. I can easily count 15 in my house.

Yes, as others have said that would be a landslide loss. My non-technically inclined parents have that many. :P

Yes, as others have said that would be a landslide loss. My non-technically inclined parents have that many. :P

I don't understand why like 10 people need to take him serious and tell him he doesn't have the most rigs, let him dream <_<

He's a troll, he feeds off the attention you give him, good or bad.

I have a shed full, closets full, and more than 15 running 24/7. I have every rig from 286 on up that I have ever owned, then there is the office...

That's AWESOME! Do you have like a shed you wired power to and you run it like a server room? That must be awesome for overclocking in the winter.

I don't understand why like 10 people need to take him serious and tell him he doesn't have the most rigs, let him dream <_<

That's AWESOME! Do you have like a shed you wired power to and you run it like a server room? That must be awesome for overclocking in the winter.

Hahahaha, good one calling me a troll from the guy that might win most annoying. I never said my other rigs were good, most of them don't run over 500 mhz...my only good ones are the 4 in my sig.

Hahahaha, good one calling me a troll from the guy that might win most annoying. I never said my other rigs were good, most of them don't run over 500 mhz...my only good ones are the 4 in my sig.

I'm not the one who makes topics "R U L1EK TEH ICE CREAM SANDWITCHES?"

I never said your rigs were bad, probably better than nearly of mine.

I don't understand why like 10 people need to take him serious and tell him he doesn't have the most rigs, let him dream <_>

Actually I think it was only like 5 including me. :P lol

Yay, one nomination! :lol:

I obviously haven't spammed well enough this year, or done much else to contribute to the forums :lol:.

Ah well, six more months.

It was a really tough choice between you and bosco for most bannable, but I went with bosco because I usually always put you down for that so I wanted to change things up a bit. :lol: