Sign in to follow this  
crash

Stuff Wanted To Finish A New Build

Hey guys I'm looking for a few things to finish a build. Now that I think about it I guess I'm building around a mobo!

PSU - Prefer Kingwin 650 mach 1 or better, or Antec 850

Video card - Prefer 4870, 4850, gtx 280

CPU - Looking for a Q9550 or better. I have a 6750 I can use in the meantime so this will be the last part I buy

Case - Antec P-182, coolermaster cosmos or CM stacker 832, Zalman GS 1000

HD - WD Black edition 1TB or spinpoint F1 1 TB. Velociraptors will be considered after I find a larger drive

HS/Fan - TRUE, V8, OCZ vendetta 2,

Thanks guys. BTW I've bought tons of stuff off OCC and I'd like to update the good/bad sellers list so if you aren't on there please remind me in this thread and I will add you.

AJ I'll add you ASAP thanks for the great deal on the P5N-D

Dude, don't waste your money on the OCZ Vendetta 2, its pretty much the same as the Xigmatek S1283. It was copied I think off of Xigmatek.

And I think Jenova69 has one(hes selling it for free with his E8400), so maybe you should PM him/her :)

Dude, don't waste your money on the OCZ Vendetta 2, its pretty much the same as the Xigmatek S1283. It was copied I think off of Xigmatek.

And I think Jenova69 has one(hes selling it for free with his E8400), so maybe you should PM him/her :)

I had a Vendetta II and it was sweet. Just about as good as my TRUE and half the price!

PM sent on PSU and case.

Forgot to note in PM that I do have some SLI XFX 8800GT's 640 version with S1's on them if you are interested. Thought I would toss that out there.

PM sent on PSU and case.

Forgot to note in PM that I do have some SLI XFX 8800GT's 640 version with S1's on them if you are interested. Thought I would toss that out there.

Got ur pm. Could you send me some pics and a price for all of it?

133tp1mp - price on that proccy?

Got ur pm. Could you send me some pics and a price for all of it?

133tp1mp - price on that proccy?

I forgot which one I offered you, the 9450 or 6700?

Sign in to follow this