Sign in to follow this  
d3bruts1d

Battlestar Galactica [spoilers]

At first I thought that the writers must be idiots for not taking full advantage of the few remaining episodes for the show, but then it dawned on me as to why this episode was the way it was. Didn't it give you the sense that everything was just sort of drifting, with a lack of purpose and a sense of futility over everything? Wouldn't it make sense for the episode to give off that vibe considering the circumstances the fleet finds itself in?

Would I like for the episodes to be more gripping and faster paced? Of course. But BSG has been a good show up till now, and I have faith that the writers know what they're doing.

This past Friday's episode was actually pretty good. Everything is falling apart... looks like everyone is going to die from internal issue before the rest of the Cylons ever get to them. :lol:

Last episode was really good.

I find this comic to be rather pertinent to the rest of the season:

02-09-2009.jpg

Well, as of last night they explained pretty much nothing, except that MAYBE Starbuck's father was a Cylon. With 3 episodes left, it looks like they are just going to sit around until the last hour to explain things.

Looks like everything starts to fall apart again in the next episode. Will probably be a downward spiral for here on out.

Didn't answer anything substantive, but it was a really good episode. I personally love music and the piano, so I found the artistic aspects of the show to be phenomenal.

I got the album from the third season, some of the music is just phenomenal. Yes, the Bear McCreary version of All Along the Watchtower is on the album.

Well as a lot of people know this Friday is the last episode of the new imagining of BSG. It has been a wild 5 seasons with many plot twists and turns. I thought it would be cool to bring up some of our favorite moments of the series.

Also there is a TV movie coming out as well being directed by Eddie Olmos (Edward James Olmos) Called Battlestar Galatica: The plan, which is going to show the Cylon point of view.. There is also a new series called Caprica in the works which is going to take place 50 years earlier and be based on the Adama family.

So have at it... Favorite moments? Last episode predictions?

For me my favorite moment was when Adama jumped Galatica into the atmosphere of New Caprica to rescue the people left behind. The best scene ever imo....

As for predictions I am thinking they will find the real Earth, remember that ya really didn't get to see a good view of 'Earth' (Overcast, couldn't see any continents, etc...) when they found it, and it being a radioactive wasteland.

I haven't caught up yet. I just started following by recommendation and I'm loving it, but I'm only up to S04E04 so far. It's awesome.

I think my favorite part so far was when Adama decided to reunite the fleet after the president went after the Tomb of Athena. The scene on the command deck when he decided to give up the . match and do what was right was just amazingly powerful.

The worst part? Probably a tie between the "Scar" episode plotline and Lee in the fat suit.

After the pilot movie, I was prepared to hate this series. I was looking for an action show along the lines of the old one, not a drama set in space. The thing that really clenched it was the one opportunity for a space battle in the pilot, the Vipers launch, close with the Raiders and instead of flashing beams and whooshing missiles, a computer virus shuts them down. No fair!

Still, the show grew on me. I don't know that there was any one scene that really stood out. But there were some memorable ones.

The Pegasus officer being killed while attempting to "question" Boomer.

Lee Adama's cold blooded murder for the greater good.

The bar room brawl in one of the first episodes where Starbuck showed she was a far superior brawler to Apollo.

The whole New Caprica storyline.