Sign in to follow this  
d3bruts1d

Battlestar Galactica [spoilers]

The 2nd half of BSG season 4, and the final 10 episodes of the series starts tonight on SciFi. If you have it set up to record, double check your DVR/VCR as the episode is suppose to run over 3-5 minutes.

They've got a lot of things to wrap up, and not a lot of time to do it in. I really hope that the remaining episodes make up for all of the crap that we've been given for a long time now.

If you haven't seen them, SciFi has been airing "webisodes" for the past month or two in addition to playing "clues" on youwillknowthetruth.com. Personally, I think they are trying extremely too hard to make it look like

Felix Gaeta

is the final Cylon. I don't think it is that person at all. Guess we'll find out soon enough. :D

Questions that remain...

- What happened to Earth?

- Who is the final Cylon?

- What happened when Starbuck "died"?

- What's the deal with the opera house?

- How are the 5 different from the rest of the skinjobs?

- Will "All this has happened before and it will happen again" be explained in some way?

The show's producers are saying that we will have answers to all of the questions... I just hope the answers make since.

Of course there are! :D But at least we now know who the final Cylon is, and they held true to the "the 5th is not on the fleet".

The question is now, will we see the 5th on Earth or will they find it on another planet (i.e. New Caprica), or what.

While I was disappointed in who it ended up being, I liked the way it was revealed.

Hold on, do we really know who the final Cylon is? Though it may have seemed obvious, the writers could have just been messing with our heads. Anything is possible.

Hold on, do we really know who the final Cylon is? Though it may have seemed obvious, the writers could have just been messing with our heads. Anything is possible.

Pretty sure they told us it was Ellen with the whole "everything is in place, we'll be reborn together." Other wise, it'd be had to explain how she was on Earth when it was nuked, and yet somehow managed to be aboard the fleet. Unless everyone is a Cylon.

This was posted on another forum...

If we took a literal reference of the position of the missing character, than it would relate to Judas (betrayer of Jesus)…
Ellen Tigh was the betrayer of the human resistance on New Caprica.

Yes, but Baltar was the betrayer of all of the colonies. Then there's the Starbuck thing. That whole Ellen thing could have just been a hallucination for all we know. It's really not conclusive that the last Cylon is Ellen.

Yes, but Baltar was the betrayer of all of the colonies. Then there's the Starbuck thing. That whole Ellen thing could have just been a hallucination for all we know. It's really not conclusive that the last Cylon is Ellen.

But Baltar didn't willingly betray the colonies, as Ellen did. Though you are right, the whole Starbuck thing is really fraked up... who knows what is going on there.

You're right, Ellen does fall more into the Judas paradigm as she was repentant afterward and was subsequently killed.

Oh, and how messed up was that whole Dualla thing? It came out of nowhere!

I'm just excited to see how the rest of the season plays out.

Yeah, I never saw the Dualla thing coming... she was my pick to be the 5th, and when she blew her head off I was like... "OMG, there it is, she's it!" Then it was like, oh frak, she's really dead... wait, what the heck is going on now? :D

Yea, the way the first half of the episode was set up it would seem as though Dualla was the fifth. I think they set it up purposefully so that the identity of the fifth would remain ambiguous throughout the episode.

I just finished watching the webisodes. I don't get it, what does Felix do?

*sigh*

Last night's episode was more of the crap we've been getting since season 2. I know Ron and the other producer has always said that the show is more of a drama than a scifi, but when it gets down to it they really suck at drama. :D

Sure, there was some build up to events that'll happen in future episodes. /yawn

I just finished watching the webisodes. I don't get it, what does Felix do?

That's a good question... turns gay early on, and in the last webisode I guess he goes to cry/######/whine at Adama. Maybe it'll play part in something bigger later on, or maybe it was 1000% irrelevant.