285 Launched This Morning!

IVIYTH0S

I would rather use a mac then an ATI card at this point <_<

To be honest I have to change my sig, I do not have them anymore as of a few days ago.

holy crap, that's serious talk... i got my 4870 not long ago on the strength of recommendations, round here especially. did i miss something, or is it just crossfire sucking because i'm pretty pleased with mine. :blink:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man I wish I could say something right now arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I really want to tell you guys something that happened at CES but to be fair I have to give them time to respond. Lets put in this way ccokeman was with me and he can agree with me on something.

Both he and I had a rude awakening how things work around there <_ its pretty obvious they don give to crap about their customers or products :angry2:>

sounds like this long time nvidia fan chose the wrong time to switch sides... i await this revelation eagerly.

Ya I will keep you guys updated. OCC will be black balled from them for sure I can promise you that. But after what happened frankly I could really give a crap. As for companies like Sapphire, Powercolor, Asus etc, those companies are not the issue its ATI directly that I have a big issue with. We are not the only site having issues now we are hearing things from the companies directly its going to be intresting to see where things go over the next few weeks.

Both he and I had a rude awakening how things work around there <_< Its pretty obvious they don't give to crap about their customers or products :angry2:

Whoa! Wait! Did I miss something...when did companies give a . about their customers? :bah:

But really, I want to know what happened now.

Edited by malmsteenisgod

and what does any of this have to do with the 285 coming out one bit lol, and for your information I loved my 4870 so :P

considering that this sounds like extremely important news, i think being off topic isn't the big issue. the 4870 is certainly a good videocard, but if ATI are dropping driver support or something then this card is getting replaced, like today.

and what does any of this have to do with the 285 coming out one bit lol, and for your information I loved my 4870 so :P

:withstupid: Ya talk about way off topic :lol: What else is knew that always happens around here :lol:

Man I wish I could say something right now arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I really want to tell you guys something that happened at CES but to be fair I have to give them time to respond. Lets put in this way ccokeman was with me and he can agree with me on something.

Both he and I had a rude awakening how things work around there <_ its pretty obvious they don give to crap about their customers or products :angry2:>

hmm never herd about this.