Do Not Go Up Against Wow....

Sandwich

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats funny is, this started out as being a simple post about WoW kicking Connans steroided sack...but very quickly I see very familiar wow slang and character talk/tactics/casual vs harcore.....all the same stuff you read over in the WOW forums...hahahah I just think its hilarious how many people play this game. It took over my original thread topic and didnt even break a sweat hahahaha

WoW>Sandwich......pwned

Whats funny is, this started out as being a simple post about WoW kicking Connans steroided sack...but very quickly I see very familiar wow slang and character talk/tactics/casual vs harcore.....all the same stuff you read over in the WOW forums...hahahah I just think its hilarious how many people play this game. It took over my original thread topic and didnt even break a sweat hahahaha

WoW>Sandwich......pwned

/duel :rolleyes:

rofl... whatever you say, kid.

Kid? :lol: Okay Mr. "No birth date posted." Keep acting like your (supposed) age has anything to do with how completely wrong you really are.

Next time you feel like arguing you could at least post one measly reason why you think what you do...

Let's analyze this post. First, obvious ad hominem. Second, you have no birthdate posted, therefor, no grounds on which to make condescending remarks on the age of other members. Third, you offer no points or rebuttals, or even requests for the other person to back up their statement.

A remark would go here in regards to how badly you failed, but I'll continue to try to be condescending and leave this instead.

Have I told...you lately...that I love you... click

I can't believe I just wasted 1:34 watching that.

But I have to agree to disagree that wow requires no skill. Okay, I can't say that with a straight face. It doesn't require skill, it just requires a bit of thinking and practice for pvp and arena. But for pve...okay grinding is button mashing/sleeping. But, raids, okay raiding as a BM hunter was just button mashing and sleeping too. But I'm done with world of warcraft and never going back to it.

Edit: Okay, after thinking about what I just wrote, I realize that thinking and practice are basically skill, so maybe it requires a teeny bit of skill.

Edited by malmsteenisgod

At any rate....I'm over people dissing WoW when they hate that type of game to begin with...seriously...I don't like shooters....I'm not going to play one and then complain about it..and complain....and complain.

Very well phrased! People whine so much about WoW. I don't get it. I think they think it's cool to bash WoW, like it makes them "hardcore" or something. Different strokes for different folks. Personally, I think running in circles on the same four FPS maps shooting the same guns and using the same hiding places and memorizing all the equipment spawns sounds pretty lame. But if it's fun for you on your downtime, go for it. I really don't see why people are so pissed at WoW when most of them haven't even played it.

Let's analyze this post. First, obvious ad hominem. Second, you have no birthdate posted, therefor, no grounds on which to make condescending remarks on the age of other members. Third, you offer no points or rebuttals, or even requests for the other person to back up their statement.

A remark would go here in regards to how badly you failed, but I'll continue to try to be condescending and leave this instead.

Cheers! Best KB post in a very long time! :)

Kid? :lol: Okay Mr. "No birth date posted." Keep acting like your (supposed) age has anything to do with how completely wrong you really are.

Next time you feel like arguing you could at least post one measly reason why you think what you do...

Have I told...you lately...that I love you... click

Oh don't be stupid. I'm 32. I called you a kid because you're behaving like one by trying to bait me into a fight. I didn't post anything more because I didn't want to be drawn into a childish fight.

Its time to grow up... kid.

Oh don't be stupid. I'm 32. I called you a kid because you're behaving like one by trying to bait me into a fight. I didn't post anything more because I didn't want to be drawn into a childish fight.

If you truly wanted to avoid the argument, you wouldn't have called names. What you really wanted was to have the last word, but you didn't actually have anything to say which is proven by the lack of any real substance in your last two posts.

If you truly wanted to avoid the argument, you wouldn't have called names. What you really wanted was to have the last word, but you didn't actually have anything to say which is proven by the lack of any real substance in your last two posts.

...or any of them, really. :P

...says the 32 year old who's acting about half that. :lol: