Hinges Mod

Hey guys I made a lil' tutorial for people that wanna do the same thing. However this does not apply to all cases. It will only work for the ones that you take out the panel by pulling it towards you, not by pushing it towards the back of the case, if you know what I mean:

This is what it looks like before:

post-31336-1231612799_thumb.jpg

So here are the pictures, step by step:

post-31336-1231612809_thumb.jpg

post-31336-1231612817_thumb.jpg

post-31336-1231612824_thumb.jpg

post-31336-1231612839_thumb.jpg

post-31336-1231612857_thumb.jpg

post-31336-1231612864_thumb.jpg

post-31336-1231612898_thumb.jpg

post-31336-1231612906_thumb.jpg

post-31336-1231612936_thumb.jpg

post-31336-1231612942_thumb.jpg

post-31336-1231612948_thumb.jpg

post-31336-1231612957_thumb.jpg

post-31336-1231612964_thumb.jpg

post-31336-1231612974_thumb.jpg

Then you reinstall the front panel, and

is the final result.

Good luck for those doing the same mod :)

Edited by The Smith

Also, I'm guessing you speak French more than English...

:lol: Yeah french is my first language. I thought everyone knew. OCC greatly contributed to my english learning. :)

And BTW, if you say that, it's probably because I made a mistake somewhere. So would you be kind enough to tell me where it is? Please?

:lol: Yeah french is my first language. I thought everyone knew. OCC greatly contributed to my english learning. :)

And BTW, if you say that, it's probably because I made a mistake somewhere. So would you be kind enough to tell me where it is? Please?

I didn't hear a mistake, your French just sounds more practised. ;)

Hah, I was wondering how this would turn out. I'll admit it's alot cooler than I thought it would be. Great job, Smith

That's what Smith's skills are able of. :lol: Now ekiM, since you have the same case,wouldn't it be easy to reproduce it? You can do it. ;)

I didn't hear a mistake, your French just sounds more practised. ;)

Obviously. I still need to go on translation sites sometimes...

That turned out pretty good, looks like moves pretty smoothly...

Hey you know what? I was wandering through my collection of MP3s, when I found the one in the video. So I immediately thought to you and decided to use it. :D

I don't see a mistake, and french was my first language too. :thumbs-up: Nice mod too, I would do it, but my current setup prevents me from doing so. Wouldn't be able to take my side panel off without moving my lcd (its so damn big!).

That's what Smith's skills are able of. :lol: Now ekiM, since you have the same case,wouldn't it be easy to reproduce it? You can do it. ;)

Obviously. I still need to go on translation sites sometimes...

Shouldn't that be "That's what Smith's skills are capable of." Since we're talking about languages and you asked for corrections. I must say I never looked at where you're from. Your English is good, I never thought about it not being your 1st language.

Shouldn't that be "That's what Smith's skills are capable of." Since we're talking about languages and you asked for corrections. I must say I never looked at where you're from. Your English is good, I never thought about it not being your 1st language.

Capable. Yeah thanks, I like when people help me improve my english :)

• 11 months later...