Occ To Compete In Build Your Own Pc Race At Ces

Nemo

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was very proud to see Frank come in 6th. He had some issues with the brackets on the DVD drive which slowed him down. That cost him over a min and his boot up was really slow. If he would have avoided the issues with the DVD drive and the HD Frank would have won for sure. But it was an awesome showing on his part :)

Alan did very well in the AMD overclocking challange he tied for first place. He got some $200 gift card and I think his test computer is donated as well as Franks to our charity. :)

I was very proud to see Frank come in 6th. He had some issues with the brackets on the DVD drive which slowed him down. That cost him over a min and his boot up was really slow. If he would have avoided the issues with the DVD drive and the HD Frank would have won for sure. But it was an awesome showing on his part :)

Alan did very well in the AMD overclocking challange he tied for first place. He got some $200 gift card and I think his test computer is donated as well as Franks to our charity. :)

Sweet Gratz Frank and Alan

i'm sorry i missed it all...sometimes work suks...!!...but good job anyways ccokeman...!! :withstupid:

Congrats Frank, 6th place is still a good showing. I was there last year, I know what the pressure to succeed must have felt like. At least you didn't embarrass OCC by being one of those guys from last year who spent over 45 minutes trying to put the system together :lol: