Apple Introduces New Laptop With No Keyboard!

ClayMeow

I love watching people who know nothing about Apple bash Apple. Antiquated opinions are all they need. :thumbs-up:

It's so interesting how the exact same statement can mean totally different things to different people. Bashers think bashing makes them look so knowledgeable about PCs, while unbiased onlookers think the bashing proves a complete lack of knowledge. :rolleyes:

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I beg to differ.

Dude, seriously. They ACTUALLY made one! They also faked the press conference pretty well I might add.

I love watching people who know nothing about Apple bash Apple. Antiquated opinions are all they need. :thumbs-up:

It's so interesting how the exact same statement can mean totally different things to different people. Bashers think bashing makes them look so knowledgeable about PCs, while unbiased onlookers think the bashing proves a complete lack of knowledge. :rolleyes:

I'm not bashing. People by nature do stupid things.

I guarantee you, if that video was posted on youtube, and you sent the link to 50 friends, at least 15 of them would believe it was real.

Maybe your friends! :lol:

That's exactly the problem though. All you have to do is start talking down about Apple and everyone will jump right on board. It's so cool to hate Apple. People don't even think, they just bash. Most the things people bash Apple on aren't even accurate (or at least haven't been for several years).

That's exactly the problem though. All you have to do is start talking down about Apple and everyone will jump right on board. It's so cool to hate Apple. People don't even think, they just bash. Most the things people bash Apple on aren't even accurate (or at least haven't been for several years).

I think, and yet I still hate Apple :P. But you're right, I don't go around bashing them (though I'll post the occasional joke, like this video). If people want to spend more money on lesser products, that's their perogative ;)

I think, and yet I still hate Apple :P. But you're right, I don't go around bashing them (though I'll post the occasional joke, like this video). If people want to spend more money on lesser products, that's their perogative ;)

That's fair. Apple has its downsides just like anyone else. There certainly can be insightful criticisms for Apple, I just don't think that's the variety we see very often :)

I am quite intelligent and very technically inclined and yet I hate apple. :P However, the difference is I have reasons and know why I don't like them. lol

EDIT: Is it really any different than the Mac fans that bash about how bad PC's are when technically a Mac is a type of PC? (Mac vs PC commercials are stupidly funny) :lol:

I am quite intelligent and very technically inclined and yet I hate apple. :P However, the difference is I have reasons and know why I don't like them. lol

EDIT: Is it really any different than the Mac fans that bash about how bad PC's are when technically a Mac is a type of PC? (Mac vs PC commercials are stupidly funny) :lol:

:withstupid: Agreed 100%. PC should be renamed "Windows", but I guess that doesn't have the same ring to it.

I beg to differ, most people believe that apple is the best thing since sliced cheese. And they are so annoying, because they just keep talking about what the can do on Macs. And they are so ingnorant because anything you can do on a mac you can do on a PC.