ClayMeow

Apple Introduces New Laptop With No Keyboard!

Useless. That's all I can say. It would take years to type up a whole essay or even just write something on that. I really don't see the point of this laptop. But with people these days, I wouldn't be surprised if this becomes very popular <_<

Edited by Darkfuneral1337

good lord for 2600.00 that thing better fit on a car so u can drive on that wheel lol....yeah totally useless. i'm not a huge fan of apple stuff, i have an ipod but thats about it but i dont really see that laptop going anywhere EXCEPT to maybe people who only have one hand. they could type on it i guess........

good lord for 2600.00 that thing better fit on a car so u can drive on that wheel lol....yeah totally useless. i'm not a huge fan of apple stuff, i have an ipod but thats about it but i dont really see that laptop going anywhere EXCEPT to maybe people who only have one hand. they could type on it i guess........

Its gonna cost 2.6k? Holly ., how does apple expect to make money with this? Whats next, a laptop without a monitor? < Wouldn't be surprised if Apple made that and sold it for 3k <_<

yeah well their desktops have costed like 2500.00(without a monitor) for the past few years but what cracks me up is the ones out right now have 2 xeon cpu's on a skulltrail board so they have ALOT of processing power and then they throw in a 256 mb vid card LMAO one hell of a combination. talk about a bottle neck

Lol! The other day I saw in a best buy magazine, an Apple laptop for $1300 with a C2D a 9400m and 2gb DDR3, then I saw a Gateway for $1150 with 4gb DDR3 C2d and 9800MGTS(I think its just an 8800GTS G92 with a new name). Hmm, which would you pick? LOL!

yeah well their desktops have costed like 2500.00(without a monitor) for the past few years but what cracks me up is the ones out right now have 2 xeon cpu's on a skulltrail board so they have ALOT of processing power and then they throw in a 256 mb vid card LMAO one hell of a combination. talk about a bottle neck

The video card doesn't really matter anyways.

A computer like the Mac pro is made for someone who is going to do heavy photo/video/music editing.

haha yeah and there's really no point in putting a vid card in any apple since u cant really play games on them, just do editing work but w/e who cares anyway

yeah my brother just dropped $2000 on a mac pro, and it couldn't even run world of goo smoothly!!! world of goo for gods sake!

even my tiny eee runs that smoothly!!