Apple Introduces New Laptop With No Keyboard!

ClayMeow

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's with the $270 price tag tho?

because it's special made for apple, thus it gets the right be be worth more :lol:

I saw an x850xt for a g4/g5 being sold for 400 dollars not long ago, mind you there were like 16 bids on it. People are actually buying that outdated hardware for those prices, it's sickening. I don't think I ever even paid 300 dollars for my x850xt brand new when I had one. (and mine was a high end Visiontek overclocked one)

I couldn't find my old receipt from the x850xt but wow look at what I spent on my old 8800gtx (and the rest of my old computer), I didn't think I spent that much on it.

post-20152-1233033944_thumb.jpg

I really don't hate using mac's I just don't see any justification in their price tags. The hardware is only half better than most computers and unless you install Windows you can't run as many applications and definitely not many games. I never really felt motivated to go through the trouble to install OSX on my desktop. I have all the programs I need with windows. I think if mac was truly complete then there wouldn't have to be an option to install windows.

I remember when my old laptop with a 2.2ghz dual core and an 8400gs mobile geforce was out rendering a mac with a 2.5ghz quad. lol it really justified my 1000 dollar laptop over the 5000 dollar mac (that's what my teacher said it cost the school per computer)

Its gonna cost 2.6k? Holly ., how does apple expect to make money with this? Whats next, a laptop without a monitor? < Wouldn't be surprised if Apple made that and sold it for 3k <_<

They will you watch, and people will buy it because they are stupid.

Doesn't anyone know what a Joke is. :smack:

They actually made it look convincingly real.