WTS Asus Vulcan ANC and AMD parts From Taco

scr4wl

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the shipping would cost as much as the whole thing :lol: Consider this a free bump, I don't know whether after my last year of school I'll buy a desktop or a laptop considering I'm going to college... BUMPteehee.gif

It'll probably be mid $40's to the US48 with the case, somewhere around the mid $20's without.

I think the shipping would cost as much as the whole thing :lol: Consider this a free bump, I don't know whether after my last year of school I'll buy a desktop or a laptop considering I'm going to college... BUMPteehee.gif

Desktop plus a netbook. No question about it.

Yeah considering AMD Trinity probably an ultrabook and adesktop :) Taco I live in europe :lol:

Oh LOL

READ DESCRIPTION and LOOK AT PICTURES before making an offer :)

COMBO MACHINE:

I3 540

HAF 912

9800GTX

2GB Corsair XMS3 DDR3 1066 (or I can do 8GB of Patriot G series DDR3 1600 for some extra money)

Asetek LCLC (Push pull configuration)

Gigabyte GA-H55N-USB

Coolermaster 700W SilentPro

Windows 7 Home Premium

160GB HDD

The i3 540 is currently running at 4GHz (1.25 Voltage IBT stable) It's retarded at how little voltage this chip needs to overclock.

My intent was to sell this machine for $500 on eBay, but as always OCC is going to get first dibs on it.

For OCC I'll sell the whole machine for $400 + shipping.

I am not willing to part out the whole machine, the parts I'd part out would be the CPU + Motherboard + memory. For that I'd like to get $170 + shipping.

IMAG0665.jpg

Bump

If you value your 990FXA higher than my 890FXA because of SLI support, but don't use SLI, I'll throw in some memory or something.

If you value your 990FXA higher than my 890FXA because of SLI support, and you do use SLI, then don't trade me. :P

If you have a 890FXA then what are you waiting for already, trade me. :lol: