Which Do You Think Is A Better 280?

IVIYTH0S

I was wondering which would be the better deal, the Zotac 280 has a 700mhz clock but will be initially more expensive than the 670mhz clocked XFX

I am able to get a XXX for 350 flat but was wondering if I'd be worth it get the ZOTAC which is 320 after rebates

XFX newegg

ZOTAC newegg

note: the XFX has 100 mhz more on the memory than the Zotac, so I am sorta leaning on that

Well the zotac is in stock if you get the zotac make copies of your rebate mailings because they will

put you off and you have to email them to remind them it's been over time. It didn't happen to just me

but my friend too.I got two 8800gt a evga superclock and a xfx standard and the xfx will overclock higher

so your overclocks may vary :rolleyes:

Well the zotac is in stock if you get the zotac make copies of your rebate mailings because they will

put you off and you have to email them to remind them it's been over time. It didn't happen to just me

but my friend too.I got two 8800gt a evga superclock and a xfx standard and the xfx will overclock higher

so your overclocks may vary :rolleyes:

I know the ZOTAC is in stock but I can get a XXX for 350 from my cousin. He needs to know soon, I just wanted to consider my options.

I won a 260 SC on ebay for 215...do you think it'd be worth upgrading to the XXX 280?

Naturally I'd sell the 260 on ebay again, maybe make some money on it :P

I might hold out for the 285 or 5870. I think the 260 can handle everything at 1920x1200 just fine