Christmas Contest '08 Winners

Turophiliac

Just got my Sapphire HD 4870 today... FedEx required a signature for it, and I wasn't home at the time so i had to run out and get it. :lol:

For some reason, the image uploader isn't working for me. :( Pics are available here. Yes, those are my OCC case badges in the next to last photo... I've been saving them for a rainy day. :P

Every time I try to upload an image, it processes the file and then dies. Doesn't show the attachment, doesn't give me the upload box, or anything.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I got my 4670 yesterday, I'll post pics later today. Just for kicks i threw farcry2 up on it and it does very well for a budget card. I set everything to "high" 2xAA and 1440x900 and I was getting around 30fps average. never went below 25fps. CSS with everything maxed out, 8xAA 16xAF, 1440x900 i got 189fps on the stress test. That's not too far behind my 8800gts.

Just got my Sapphire HD 4870 today... FedEx required a signature for it, and I wasn't home at the time so i had to run out and get it. :lol:

Haha, fedex just sat mine on the doorstep and rang the doorbell and walked away. I guess they go by value.

Corsair stuff will be coming from ccokeman since they sent it to him so they didn't loose there stock due to year end. We will try and get that stuff out this week I will talk to Frank about it. Most of us arrived home last night or really late last night so give me us a day or two to recover.

Corsair stuff will be coming from ccokeman since they sent it to him so they didn't loose there stock due to year end. We will try and get that stuff out this week I will talk to Frank about it. Most of us arrived home last night or really late last night so give me us a day or two to recover.

Getting old sucks huh, bosco? :lol: