Christmas Contest '08 Winners

Turophiliac

Well my mouse pad came in today. Thoughts are that it's a mouse pad. A useful thing to win since my desk up at school is utter trash so it'll be nice having a decent surface for my G5. I'll post a pic later if anybody cares (Seeing as the first post in the topic is the same item).

Thanks OCC!

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bosco, I don't know what CES is (yell at me, DO IT, lol).

Anyway I thought you already had the items etc. I didn't know that they would be shipping at different times (cause I didn't know that the companies were doing the shipping). I'll post plenty of pics when I get my Tempest (thx again).

Bosco, I don't know what CES is (yell at me, DO IT, lol).
Here is the official website:

CES

This is the CES 2008 coverage that OCC did:

LINK

Quite a bit of awesome info there, this year hopefully there will be twice a much kickassery!

thumbsup4kk.gif

Edited by Andrewr05

Oh and BTW I don't know why people calle it a TRUE 120, it's just a Thermalright Ultra 120. The TRUE is a special limited edition made entirely of copper, costs $100+ and weighs nearly 2kg

The TRUE is not specifically or limited to the "Copper" version only. (Unless you worded it wrong maybe?) Its the name given to a revised version of the ThermalRight Ultra 120 (added heatpipes, larger fin area) There are three different TRUE coolers, the original aluminum, the copper version, and the TRUE Black which is a different coating.

The TRUE is not specifically or limited to the "Copper" version only. (Unless you worded it wrong maybe?) Its the name given to a revised version of the ThermalRight Ultra 120 (added heatpipes, larger fin area) There are three different TRUE coolers, the original aluminum, the copper version, and the TRUE Black which is a different coating.

TRUE simply stands for ThermalRight Ultra 120 Extreme, the improved version of the ThermalRight Ultra 120 ;)