Sign in to follow this  
red930

Just Dropping By To Say Hey

Hey guys...most people here won't know me, but I used to post quite often on OCC. I went by the name "Nuclear" back then but haven't posted in probably 2-3 years. I forgot my login info and of course my e-mail address has changed, so this will be new account and return to OCC. I took some time off from running a website of my own and constantly building computers to go back to school and get my M.S. in Computer Engineering. I look forward to meeting all of the new people (to me) and hopefully catching up with some old friends...and of course helping the OCC community push their rigs to the max.

I now work as a Comp Engineer for SUN Microsystems with my area of expertise in SPARC architectures (hence the name). I still build and push rigs to the max with a little modding thrown in here and there.

Thanks!

I remember you, VO, and the drama... and then you just vanished for a while.

At any rate, welcome back to OCC. :)

Welcome back if you want to go back to your username contact me via PM and we can get it fixed for you :)