Sign in to follow this  
Crow47

Case Gallery

I posted my computer in the case gallery in the first week of december, and it's still not up there. I see there are a lot of other new ones up there now, and I was just wondering if there was a problem or something submitting my case and if I should do it again? Not that big of a deal but I thought I'd ask. Thanks!

It's a case, I don't think he gave it a name.
You give your case gallery a title when you post a case...

:rolleyes:

Edited by Andrewr05

I believe I titled it CrowCompV4. Haha, I knew what you mean, and I give my computers names, anyway :P

I'm 99% sure it's not up there and because I click on "my cases" and the only one up there is the one I posted back in the beginning of '07.

Edited by Crow47

Try uploading again. I don't see it. It may have come in all black on the pics and it got rejected

Alright, thanks for checking! I'm gonna wait until I get my Zerotherm cooler though before I post again :D

Hey, guys! I know it's been awhile, but I uploaded my case again a few weeks ago and it's not up there. :(

Perhaps I shouldn't upload my full-res 8MP shots? Should I scale them down first and then upload?

Are you uploading with your username from the forums?

I uploaded a bunch this morning but I don't remember seeing you.

Try again if you would like shoot me a PM when you are done and I will check it.

Sorry, I haven't uploaded yet because I'm about to get a new case and there's not much point of uploading until then lol.