Computer And Gaming Desks

Kuronin

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I bought mine at staples a few years back. I love it, its huge and holds a lot of crap. Doubles as my solider, building, eat, smoking etc.....

However I do do have a bit of information for you. You can buy oak plywood (cabinet grade) that you would not have to necessarily sand. Then you can get some cheap small pantry cabinets and take to doors off (I have bought them for ~$30) cut them down to size needed and there you go.

There are countless ways to do it. Just off the top of my head, I would buy some c grade plywood, cut it to size and laminate the top of it to resist stains/scratches (Hell you could even put a clear plastic on top, so you can place papers under and always have them in view). I would definitely NOT use 1"x3" for framing (not strong enough). I would cut plywood the width of the desk and however high I wanted it to be and screw them together (much sturdier).

When it comes down to it many people have said some pretty good ideas. Use some of them and let your imagination go to work. Just make sure you have a design and cut list before you start, it will go much better.

Edited by Fanatic