Kuronin

Occ Graphics Package Admin Please Read!

I started making a Signature and Avatar for the OCC, but I am having trouble, I cannot find the main OCC logo in one image, are there any renders of the fan logo and text?

Thanks guys, and btw what do you think of my signature, I have to fix my username under the "overclockersclub". But if you guys have better ideas let me know.

Edited by Kuronin

If you can't find it, I'd just suggest screenshotting the upper left where the logo is, and using a lasso tool in an image editing program to get the image.

Good idea would be to ask one of the admins first if you can use it at all. I'm sure they will elt you use it and will give you the image you are looking for.

If you can't find it, I'd just suggest screenshotting the upper left where the logo is, and using a lasso tool in an image editing program to get the image.

I tried that, looked like garbage though.

Until one of the higher-ups say something, you could always "steal it" from one of mine, suchuwato's or jammin's wallpapers found here ;)

If one of the Admins were to hook me up with some images they would have my appreciation. Oh and if you are a admin and you are reading this, I found what looks to be the most awesome PC case ever.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx...N82E16811103026

Can't you call up xclio and ask them for one or something?

I really wanna see this case reviewed.

It's like they know what we want!

Edited by Kuronin

Talk to Jammin or Hardnrg I think they might have the graphics you were are looking for.

What makes that case so great?

I don't even know where to start. Did you even look at it?

I looked at it and it looks like a very standard mid tower case with not much room in it... the drive cages fitting depth ways means you'd have to take the PCI(e) cards out to get the drives out...