ir_cow

Steam Holiday Sales! 25-75% All Games

Yeah, its still on. Not sure I want to bother though. I'd rather have the physical game than a download.

what's the difference when you can download the game from any computer you can log into? It's actually better this way since you never have to worry about losing a disc, scratching a disc, etc.

i have so many games now with cdkeys because i lost the cases and it's not like i'm ever going to sell them again. better off getting on steam.

May 5th 2005. I just got the THQ pack for cheap. along with a few other games. One game I bought but didnt notice it won't work on 64-bit :(. Oh well Still got a killer deal for the rest so I think it at least evens out.

I wish they would put Mirror's Edge and Dead Space on there for pre-order, so we can get 10% off :P

Edited by Snugg

Lol 1 dollar for doom...they might as well make it free.

Lol 1 dollar for doom...they might as well make it free.
That is a LIE!

:angry2:

Its 99

Haven't you heard of the l33t p1mp tax? Add 1 cent to anything and it all goes to me.

i just noticed one of my steam accounts goes back to September 17, 2003, anyone else beat that?

Mines December 4, 2003. So close. :P

(wow thats 5 years of cs now, weird)

i made my account during the beta of CS 1.6, that's when i thought steam was pointless.

i think i've overall stopped play CS/S, its just not fun anymore. TF2 and COD2 is the way to go.

oh I wish I knew about this like, 3 hours ago. I will be stuck on a train for 36 hours and I would love D2. Shame I have no more money, and the sale is over almost.