Utorrent 1.8.1 And Vista Ultimate

VenuS

Guys, hi there! Have any of you using utorrent 1.8.1 on Vista? If so , when you moved to 1.8.1 did you notice the

UI fonts became large? Now i see much less on screen because of large fonts. I read forums there, but its not helpful, some say that the font used same as OS default fonts, wich is not true.When i compare to my explorer and folders fonts, they are much smaller. Played with appearence settings on vista, without help, changing DPI affects everything but the uTorrent. When i move back to 1.7.7 evverything back to normal. Anyone had something fimiliar with this version?

I just couldn't let it go and finally... found what was affecting the uTorrent. In my Advanced Appearence Settings, the font for "Message Box" was different than the Vista's defaults, seems like i had changed it a long ago when installed Vista. Little things like these...

So if you would like different font and size inside the uTorrent to your like, then change it in the Message Box and restart uTorrent.

Edited by VenuS

I just couldn't let it go and finally... found what was affecting the uTorrent. In my Advanced Appearence Settings, the font for "Message Box" was different than the Vista's defaults, seems like i had changed it a long ago when installed Vista. Little things like these...

So if you would like different font and size inside the uTorrent to your like, then change it in the Message Box and restart uTorrent.

heehee...it's always nice when updates/new versions use the previous iteration's preferences...except when you don't remember you changed something ;):lol:. Glad to hear you discovered the "problem" :)