Snicker...

Iggy

I was viewing an ad at Tiger Direct today, and found this:

black_out.jpg

Umm...

How can you point to a "LIFETIME LIMITED Warranty" when it's not a physical object?! And plus, how do you have a "LIFETIME LIMITED Warranty"? What is a "LIFETIME LIMITED Warranty"? Is it as limited as your lifetime??? If so, that's just a lifetime warranty. It's like saying, "Free, only .99 cents." So confused...

Second, everything in the pic points to the heatspreader. Does this mean that the heatspreader has a 5 nanosecond access time, "dual back" technology (?), a "LIFETIME LIMITED Warranty", alluminum integrated heatspreaders, and is tested/approves with all leading motherboards, chipsets, and CPU's? These people need to work on their marketing. Why not have A LIST with these things?

:lol::lol::lol: Gotta have a laugh every day...

Edited by Iggy

LOL some ppl are dumb...

by the way.... 2500th post! w00t!!!!!!!

ya that's right you don't see me creating a thread for it... lol j/p

That ad is retarded

Volcom, its your birthday and you hit 2500 posts, you must be having a great day!? :P

You really didnt need to start a new thread, just hijack one lol. :P

Edited by TypicalSloan

Well, devil, it actually says "tested on all leading motherboards, chipsets, and CPU's". Depending on your definition of leading, that may be true.

Funny review. I like people with a sense of humor. (at least I HOPE that was a sense of humor. :-p)

Leading? I consider the Intel 440BX chipset a leader, do you not? :P

my second computer had that chipset on it....it was a p2 board and it rocked.

1st chipset to use a 100mhz fsb.

Edited by sYstEmATiC

say all you want, but the memory actually seems pretty good, and i'm about 90% sure i'll be ordering two sticks soon.

and uh btw, seeing lifetime limited warranty on a product is very common. In other words, if you take the stick and break it in half, you can't return it for a new one. Most things have limited warranties.