XiXVenomXiX

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That makes a lot of sense actually.

It does! But unfortunately, people jump at you to prove a point ... :lol:

It's a pain, but in reality, it's actually even cheaper for you guys on most electrical things. What we pay

Yea the things have gotten cheaper here since the crash in sterling - we can buy it in the bank for 1.08ish

got my brother: Wall-E dvd and a Bill Bailey DVD

my sis : an Itrip and a QI dvd

My mum: some bag thingy with creams and stuff in boots :lol:

and my dad: the entire collection of Sharpe

got most of my presents in Zavvi (or whatever virgin is called now) and HMV :lol:

Also got my dad Nancy Griffith concert tickets for his birthday which is on the 2nd of jan!

For my GF: a Disney dressing gown/robe; L'Occitane smelly stuff; Kenzo Flower perfume set; Disney Pixar 10 DVD boxset; Stardust on DVD; Indian hand-made picture frame; very nice underwear/lingerie (:D).

For me: Manhunt 2; 2GB SoDIMM memory; Shure SE110 earbuds; Bully; Okami;

You sure you didn't buy that for you? ;)

Yeah, my GF is from NI and apparently the Southerners are flocking over the border to shop!

yea can you blame us? 6 months ago it was around 1.40 -1.50 so its a big change!, i live very close to the border (approx 25 miles) and its the closest big town too,

We were used to adding on about half the sterling price to get the euro price, now is almost one to one

they are queued out the door at sainsburys and there is massive queues in newry also! making the news and everything

Wee puzzle for ye

I live in the "south" but I have to go south to go to the north :lol:! - if you figure that out you have a fair idea where i live lol

That would be Donegal or anywhere around there then, lol.

My GF is from Downpatrick. I heard as well that the South was issuing a warning for the economy, as the North was benefitting from all your spending :D Speaking of which, I just ordered 2.6kg of Thorntons chocolates for

Wee puzzle for ye

I live in the "south" but I have to go south to go to the north :lol: ! - if you figure that out you have a fair idea where i live lol

Well, depends where you're travelling to... if you're going to Londonderry it's quite a way from Enniskillen if you see what I mean :P

That would be Donegal or anywhere around there then, lol.

My GF is from Downpatrick. I heard as well that the South was issuing a warning for the economy, as the North was benefitting from all your spending :D Speaking of which, I just ordered 2.6kg of Thorntons chocolates for

I don't feel like typing this list...as it is a mile long...however...i'll just pick the fave thing I got my hubby...an engraved flask and a set of Guinness mugs :-).

Which reminds me... I need to fill the flask for the road trip!

I got @CelticaFLM a number of things... the top of the list would be three Cashmere sweaters and the limited collectors edition of the new JK Rowling book.