Best Gaming Keyboard In 100$

mermaid

I've been very happy with the G15v1 and will probably pop for one of their G13's to accompany it when they start to hit the store shelves. The LCD is really just a gimmick. The only thing I ever look at on it is the time/day/date and whether I have any mail waiting. The 18x3 programmable keys are great though, and the blue glow looks nice.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i agree with the flat key sentiment as far as typing goes with the lycosa...it has been very difficult for me to get used to, and still causes problems with my typing.

when gaming though, it works well for me...

you might consider the ocz elixir, it seems to have some nice features and is similar to the lycosa but without illuminated keys...cheap too...

here's a link...

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx...N82E16823227001

Edited by Maj0r Gamer

Merc stealth, is the board i use, i think its better than the others, and cost less.

I am an absolute fan of the MERC. I highly recommend it to anyone wanting one. If you have the spare cash, the Stealth version is nice for the backlighting, but overall its great.

I started out with the original Z-Board, and will continue to support Ideazon all the way :P

• 2 weeks later...

It's so tough to find a happy median between a gaming keyboard and one for everyday use......I am thinking about one of the keytronic classic U2's, classic mechanic keyboard.

Edited by uneedav8

I, like Harima, use the Microsoft one. I don't understand why a special keyboard is needed for gaming. But I did notice a lot of you like fancy colors on your keyboards. How about this one?

crayola-keyboard2-450x212.jpg