Best Gaming Keyboard In 100$

mermaid

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

the razer lycosa has rubber capped keys that light up in blue (this can be turned off or limited to a blue wasd key cluster)...the keys are light and easy to press, though it may take some getting used to as they are pretty flat...there are media center functions and programmable macros for executing programmed key sequences which can be set up within a very nice and easy to use program.

Edited by Maj0r Gamer

I run the Razer Tarantula though I want a lycosa (no reason to upgrade unless something happens to this expensive guy)

I hear good things about Logitechs G##'s

and my friends say they like their Saitek Eclipses (version one or two)

$100 for a keyboard that's insane :)

I usually base options around what I use a keyboard for. For me I use just about any standard clicky' keyboard or "buckling spring key design" for most first person shooter games. I'm actually trying to buy an IBM model M keyboard on ebay. For just about any other game not having to do with FPS's I like to go somewhat mainstream.

Keyboards that I like:

Razer Tarantula

Logitech G15 (V1.0)

Saitek Eclipse "standard"

With Razer, the only keyboard I would choose would be the Tarantula, I'm not a fan of the Lycosa simply because the keys feel to flat (laptop style), I personally dislike those types of keyboards because i find its hard to play almost any game with a laptop styled keyboard.

With the Ideazon Merc (or almost any of their keyboards) I stay away from them just because it takes away from the traditional "PC gaming = WASD"

In my opinion I'd go with either a standard (maybe Multimedia) keyboard (Logitech has some nice ones), or the Razer Tarantula keyboard.