Sign in to follow this  
d3bruts1d

Wanted (2008)

Just finished watching Wanted (on Blu-ray). Didn't have high expectations for it, but it ended up being a really good action movie. The trailers I had seen in the past absolutely did not do the movie justice.

It's along the lines of Snatch, Crank, Shoot 'em up, and maybe a dash of Equilibrium or The Matrix type special effects. So if you like the "over the top" type of movies you'll probably enjoy this one. Even the Celtica enjoyed the film. :P

Flixster | IMDb

Thats got Jolie in it right?

The previews looked tolerable, but I don't usually judge movies 100% by their trailers/previews...

I'll have to give it a try.

I wanted to see it when it was in theaters but never got around to it. FYI, there's a video game coming out called Wanted: Weapons of Fate that supposedly takes place right after the events of the movie.

I saw the movie in theaters, it was a pretty good action flick

I wanted to see it when it was in theaters but never got around to it. FYI, there's a video game coming out called Wanted: Weapons of Fate that supposedly takes place right after the events of the movie.

Hadn't heard about that. I'll have to look into it.

Hmm... I didn't really like Night/Day/Evening/Whatever Watch, and I accidentally saw some of 'The Arena' by the same guy which was possibly the worst film I've ever seen... I don't like Angelina Jolie, James McAvoy or Terence Stamp, and the trailers looked terrible, so I didn't see 'Wanted' :lol:

I may have to borrow it from someone to give it a go now though... :P

It wasn't what I expected at all. Plenty of action...good story...and some sick humor.......exactly what I like :)

in the middle of watching it, about 30 minutes in. d'you think they could say the F-word any more? geez, it's in every single line... I mean I don't mind it here and there, but man, I get tired of hearing it every five seconds...

HEY love you!

You got a lovin problem with the lovin love word you lovin love?

I'll lovin love your lovin dead grandmother to lovin love!!

I agree though...

:/

Sometimes they do go a bit overboard even, I mean apparently the more times you say the "F" word the more hardcore you are...

Then again there are some movies were the "F" word can improve a situation, I mean SOOOOOO many times in a movie there has been some hardcore shi stuff going on and you expect expletives (and like I said hope for them too) and then they all talk like they're in church...

-.-

Edited by Andrewr05