• AOpen
    • Gigabyte
    • Shuttle
    • ECS
    • Chaintech
    • Tyan
    • Other (Specify Below)

Guest Ballz2TheWallz

i like asus but there probes over exagerate to hot and to cold :blink: and i like abits utilities and there nf7 and ic7 series

I voted Asus on overall popularity :)

I vote for epox... which i am dissapointed to not see up there...

Yeah, I was sad to see no EPOX option (what were you thinking :P)... mine took many years of NOOB abuse/tinkering and it's still going strong.

Aopen have also been good to me, but that dirty little intel chipsetted mobo I had killed floppy drives. :angry:

Aopen have also been good to me, but that dirty little intel chipsetted mobo I had killed floppy drives.  :angry:

My P4 1.3GHz went through 4 floppy drives in 3 months. They would work for about 3 weeks, then they would stop. crap PCChips mainboards.

I don't really have a preference. I look at the features, specs and price when determining which to buy. I chose Asus though, as i currently have two of them and love 'em. Have also had 3 MSI's though (still have one). One of 'em i burnt out, but the one i'm on now has run well (with poor cooling...lol)

Asus. I've been very happy with my a7n8x deluxe. To be honest, I almost thought about voting for ECS...that old k7s5a of mine was an awesome board. Then I remembered another ECS board I used for a while that went up in smoke (literally).

Edited by Eva_Unit_0