Foxconn 1366 Mobo

my onboard debug led is showing the code AA, can anyone tell me what this is about and how to fix it.

What mobo are we talking about? The only thing I could find for AA is AA = Scan for F2 keystroke. Here you can see all the codes used for the BlackOps X48 board which should be pretty simular with the X58 board.

Edited by HITandRUN

Is there nothing in the manual about the code? Also is this a newly setup rig or has the problem started to happen reciently? Can you put ur full system specs in your sig so we can help you better :)

its a new set up; this has been on since it was built last week or so. im running a x58 foxconn renaissance, core i7 2.67ghz, corssfire 2 4870s,6g of ram 3x2, 1k watt PS and a 500gig HDD. also i have looked in the users manual and the olny thing it says is that this board has a debug led on it. im at a loss here lol

Edited by xxfirepimp

Is there nothing in the manual about the code? Also is this a newly setup rig or has the problem started to happen reciently? Can you put ur full system specs in your sig so we can help you better :)

whoa magel you got my dream machine there....nice system...!!

oops off topic...

its a new set up; this has been on since it was built last week or so. im running a x58 foxconn renaissance, core i7 2.67ghz, corssfire 2 4870s,6g of ram 3x2, 1k watt PS and a 500gig HDD. also i have looked in the users manual and the olny thing it says is that this board has a debug led on it. im at a loss here lol

Wait a second! We need to know what exactly is happening. You push the power button and what? Rig powers up and gets stuck at the AA? What did you try to solve this situation?

ok i found this from an American Megatrends bios checkpoin guide, Uninstall POST INT1Ch vector and INT09h vector is what it says the AA code ment. can anyone tell me what the heck this means lol and how to fix. Also the rig goes through the boot sequence fine, it shows the AA code at the windows loading screen.

ok i found this from an American Megatrends bios checkpoin guide, Uninstall POST INT1Ch vector and INT09h vector is what it says the AA code ment. can anyone tell me what the heck this means lol and how to fix. Also the rig goes through the boot sequence fine, it shows the AA code at the windows loading screen.

Ok have done a little googling and this may be the soluition for you. But before you try what I found have you tried flashing the latest bios? The most recient one for your board is dated 19/12/08 here if so - Reset your bios using the motherboard jumper and remove the battery for a few mins and then replace it. Go into ur bios and load the setup defults, save and restart the computer and then setup your bios as required. :)