Sign in to follow this  
SystmFrk

Rikku Sig

hey guys rate my rikku sig. (in my sig atm)

:lol:

It actually looks pretty good just cut 50 pixels of "reflection" off of the bottom to conform to the forum rules which states:

Image cannot be larger than 500x100.

I'm not a fan of the whole texture brush style fad, but for that style it looks very good.

Dont understand why your enforcing rules when look at claymeow's sig. It takes up more room with 3 images and a bunch of text.. way more than systmfrk's

That's because Clay knows how to game the system :P

That's because Clay knows how to game the system :P

QFT.

And they didn't even mention another "rule violation"...it's above the filesize limit of 40KB.

The main image has to be 500x100 or less and 40kb or less. You are then allowed to have a [email protected] sig image, but if you have a main image, then the [email protected] image has to be the "slim" kind (there used to be a link to them in nrg's sig, but it seems his site is down?). Lastly, the 2007 OCC Awards Userbar is a special circumstance, and allowed for any member who won one (or more).

I'm sorry guys I don't know what you are talking bout...

I'm only new here.

I made the sig using the textures, c4ds that I know.

Only asked for a rate :O

lol!

How does this contribute in any way to this thread? You aren't responding to the OP nor are you responding to anything anybody else said. You're clearly trolling for posts. Cut it out before you're reported for spamming.