No need to worry about me:

road-runner

Bosco

Judy_Dunbar

apostolics

cchalogamer

Fueler

Nerm

All you guys are incapable of being overtaken by me...

:lol:

Nemo on the other hand... 6y : 8m : 1w : 1d , thats when I overtake you...

:lol:

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never thought I would be lagging my broadband connection. I need more up speed...

2009-03-30_191942.jpg

Dude... I envy the hardware you have at your disposal but I do not envy your electric bill now that winter is gone! Sheesh ! I'm guessing in the $3-400 range?

Dude... I envy the hardware you have at your disposal but I do not envy your electric bill now that winter is gone! Sheesh ! I'm guessing in the $3-400 range?

Month before last it was 430.00, last month it dropped to 330.00. We have a fuel charge included on our bill and it dropped 100.00 so I cranked up everything and added some more. I have had bills close to 600.00 in the hot summer with a lot less hardware...

linux folding smp gives greater points. uses newer core more often than windoze.

I gotta get my rigs back up and running. smp on i7 with good card = point city.

Yea I know, I have been running straight up linux SMP folding since 2006, not the vmware BS either...

Yea I know, I have been running straight up linux SMP folding since 2006, not the vmware BS either...

linux smp is best. but with good gpus I'd suggest windows with vmware running virtual linux. then gpu fold while cpu fold.

Thats my secret. :thumbs-up: four smp linuxes using 2 cores a piece gets about 2200 or more ppd each, plus gpu folding... this gtx285 i got gets around 7500 +- 1k. 1 rig thats pretty good i think. but cpu at stock.

Yea I have tried to get Vmware to work on server 2008 but it wont work with the copy I have, something is missing out of it and I dont remember what it was now, so its windows with the video cards and SMP on those few rigs...