Sign in to follow this  
road-runner

Ok Dave I Am Coming To Get You

Dave better start watching your radar, you have over a 2 million point advantage...

Steamroller.gif

HAHA :lol:

I noticed your points kicked in that 2 million is not going to last long :( I gotta take some rigs offline to replace them some of they are dying litterly :(

Glad to see you hamming WU's out again :foldon:

What's your setup there Road Runner? And what's the electric bill, lol.

Ouch what exactly are you running now Dave? (RR)

I am running 1-QX9650, 1-Q9650, 9-Q6600s, 1-i7 920, 1-E6850, 2-E6600s, 1-Pent D 920, 1-3800x2, 2-8800GT, 4-9600 GSO and a 8800GS. Was 360 last month but it has been cool and no a/c running to speak of or heat, dont need a heat I just add another cpu if it gets cold... :lol:

I am running 1-QX9650, 1-Q9650, 9-Q6600s, 1-i7 920, 1-E6850, 2-E6600s, 1-Pent D 920, 1-3800x2, 2-8800GT, 4-9600 GSO and a 8800GS. Was 360 last month but it has been cool and no a/c running to speak of or heat, dont need a heat I just add another cpu if it gets cold... :lol:

Woah R-R, great collection!!

I must say, that is one heck of a collection you have there. If only I could manage to get my hands on that... Well, even if I did, I'd have to find room in the house, lol. O well, I'll stick with what I got.

Now I know there is something wrong here <_>

I got more then that running but I don't get the points that he is gosh darn it. I wish they would just give a client that works with the flags all setup :angry:

Dave is that all the video cards you are running?

Now I know there is something wrong here <_<

I got more then that running but I don't get the points that he is gosh darn it. I wish they would just give a client that works with the flags all setup :angry:

Dave is that all the video cards you are running?

Yes that is all the video cards I am running, I get at least 5,000 out of my Ubuntu rigs on dual SMP though. I am running Linux on 8-Q6600s, Linux on the Q9650 that is almost 8,000 ppd and Linux on the i7 is almost 10,000 ppd. The rest is winblows...