Tracer Reds Review (crucial)

here's my 2nd public review, just looking for more input took some ideas from my last one you guys helped alot with the differences in thgis one from the last one.

http://techfuzion.net/index.php?option=com...3&Itemid=27

next is going to be a crucial ssd review a few heatsinks and a maximus 2 formula, and some ddr3.

hmmm thats odd, I havent used the E8500 in quite some time, I'll have to look into that, thanks for the input guys, I'm still learning how to take good pics any suggestions? I am using a nikon D200 10mp cam btw and tripod

There were quite a few grammatical errors I caught just reading through once. In my opinion reviews should be near perfect grammatically for me to take what they say and believe it. But other than that the testing was pretty thorough and informative.

Your surface you take pics on is too shiny. Try decreasing ISO on your camera if possible. Make sure you got good lighting. Photoshop helps alot with noise reduction as well

That should help your pics :)

i agreed about quality of images...

and... i believe its not reliable... and why "low cost" you should add price date...

100$ for a DDR2-800 4GB kit is kind of expensive actually... I know it overclocks well, but a G.Skill 1066 kit is like 70 bucks :unsure:

sweet! thanks man. I think I'm just going to make like a white box for takin pics in painted flat white. I can change the iso to, didnt think about noise reduction in ps though.

I don't think paint would work well for this. Large sheets of "texture-less" cardboard does a good job, but you need to do a some PS to make it "whiter"