Favorite Booze Related Drink

Archerzz

Er... a couple of events - one involving New Year's and a whole pint of one of them, and the other involving a church on Christmas Eve :lol:

Definitely not Glastonbury (Ewww) :lol: Reading/Leeds, V or Wireless? It's all down to the lineup really - they're pretty much all the same.

aye glastonbury isnt on the list mud central, oxegen was like that 2 years ago - wasnt at it myself, glad i wasnt!, this year was fantastic, was my first! but not last, line up doesnt really matter to me i go just for the great craic, what you get in ireland if your wandering aound no matter what time of day even through the night you see people up in belguim come 4 ish the place is desserted! will discuss closer to the time me thinks!!

church, christmas eve and spirits are not a good idea, was meant to be having some [email protected] :lol: tonight but had to cancel plans for a badminton tournament lol

OwinC, i never heard of any of them what are they beer? spirits?

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jameson straight

Fantastic choice.

if i choose a beer, it would be either samuel adams or guiness...it's usually a toss up.

Both are amazing, I'm up in the Boston area so Sam Adams is everywhere, and my friend got me hooked on Guiness, but the German in me just loves this Spaten Optimater... mmm speaking of which I have one left. :)

may i introduce the "stupid mike"

i can't say i really like it. I would rather give it away or not even make it. but anyway here it is. i would say its my favorite booze related drink to hate. (next to that awful shot called 'the gorilla fart'..that one i effing hate)

1/3-mt. dew

1/3-dr.pepper

1/3-cutty sark

so as my best friend was hosting an impromptu party years ago, a friend of his requested a mixed drink, "I don't care what it is". so he made one, not knowing a single thing about mixed drinks. He grabbed a few things he had found and threw it together. After the 'victim' drank it he proclaimed "Mike, this tastes stupid....i don't know how to describe it"

Edited by robAP

my latest favorite

KiloKai rum & coke

I'm definitely going to try that. I love Rum with Coke but I'm tired of saying:

"My Favorite drink is Malibu + Coke!" and then followed by friends laughing at me for asking for a girly drink =(

Edited by silkster

Edit: I'm not allowed to have Baileys or Sambuca any more :(

I don't like Sambuca, but I couldn't live without the occasional glass of Baileys :D

Everclear Hi C punch

I still can't believe people drink that kind of stuff! Seriously, drinking only to get wasted is ridiculous, at least have some fun at it!

Both are amazing, I'm up in the Boston area so Sam Adams is everywhere, and my friend got me hooked on Guiness, but the German in me just loves this Spaten Optimater... mmm speaking of which I have one left. :)

What? Spaten Optimater? What's that?

Pilsner Urquell, Bittburger, Baileys, St. Pauli.

Now there we go, someone's got style :D Only St. Pauli is only made for the American market, it's not sold in Germany :lol:

I don't like Sambuca, but I couldn't live without the occasional glass of Baileys :D

I still can't believe people drink that kind of stuff! Seriously, drinking only to get wasted is ridiculous, at least have some fun at it!

What? Spaten Optimater? What's that?

Now there we go, someone's got style :D Only St. Pauli is only made for the American market, it's not sold in Germany :lol:

back in the day before i developed an alergy to alcohol i drank alot of binding bier and parkbrau pils...americans in general don't really know the difference between export or pils or spatlese or bockbier unless they've traveled abroad.....

american beer is much different from german bier...!

:closedeyes: Alas I gave up drinking awhile ago... but since no one has posted these:

Irish Car Bomb- 3/4 pint Guinness, 1/2 shot Bailey's, 1/2 shot Jameson

Fruit Ahoy!(at least thats what we called it)- half-n-half Kern's peach(or apricot) nectar and Cap'n Morgan's spiced rum

and if we were being reeeeaallly cheap- Boon's Farm apple with Miller high-life. :P

As for lager I remember Bohemia (from Mexico actually) best, but I would take anything German import too.

Cheers!

american beer is much different from german bier...!

Ohh please, American beer should not be called beer! It's a bit of a joke really when compared to some proper German Becks or Krombacher, or if you're a bit more hardcore some Jever.

@ocmooz, Irish Car Bombs rock, I forgot about those :D