Niiiiccee

sYstEmATiC

i just added a side blowhole to my chieftec case by the agp port and it decreased my cpu temps by 4*C and my northbridge temps went down about 9*C just with some cheap 80mm fan....i had no idea it would have had that big of a difference or i would have done it a long time ago.

tomorrow i have to buy a shelf for my 2nd monitor so i can create a blowhole on the top for exhaust. (my 2nd monitor is on the top of my case lol.)

Edited by sYstEmATiC

I'm just waiting on my 120mm fan to get here for the hole in the top of my case for a blowhole.

Check out this though. MAJOR drop in temp, although ugly:

http://forums.overclockersclub.com/?showtopic=13517&hl=

Since I have gotten rid of the cardboard, put the original side panel back on, figure the blowhole will suffice and will be much nicer looking too. :P

LOL, I have 2 120MM side fans and a 120MM top blowhole. The side 120MMs are controlled automatically by the digidoc5, they rarely run, but they can drop temps 6-8 degrees in seconds. Adding a top exhaust blowhole will help alot, you've got alot of trapped hot air in the top of your case.

Make the top one exaust and the side (front of the v.card) intake ;)

You'll love the diffrence

yeah thats what im doing....i have the side fan intake and since heat rises ill make the top fan exhaust but i an m going to use a holesaw bit to do the top though.