Sign in to follow this  
d3bruts1d

[contest] Holiday Hard Drive Giveaway

Saw this on TUAW.

In the spirit of the holidays, Volitans Software is giving away one free hard drive to a lucky winner. The winner will have the choice between a 1.5TB desktop hard drive or a 500GB laptop hard drive.

Enter the contest here.

Giveaway is open to individuals who are legal residents of the United States and 18 years of age or older. Individuals must also be legally allowed to participate in giveaways. Giveaway void where prohibited by law. While we appreciate all our customers in all states as well as in all countries across the world, laws very greatly and we cannot satisfy all legal requirements everywhere.

Yes, the company itself is Mac related, but that's irrelevant.. ;)

Thanks bro

You did see the part that says ya gotta be a legal resident of the US, didn't ya?? Cause that "Indonesia" in your profile says no contest for you. :/

You did see the part that says ya gotta be a legal resident of the US, didn't ya?? Cause that "Indonesia" in your profile says no contest for you. :/

Ya, you're right. I didn't notice it.

Edited by n4mr3h

I think I'd want the 500gb laptop harddrive before the 1.5tb, I have alot of desktop space. for right now (like about 4TB worth), also I need a new drive for use in my laptop because my current one is out of commission.

It still would be hard choice, I would love to add the 1.5TB to my Seagate collection (750GB, 1TB) The 320gb momentus that just died is kind of more pressing though. :closedeyes:

Can never be in too many contests

Thanks for the link, shame I'm not living there, but it's a good thing my relatives who can ship to me are :)