Google Chrome

Archerzz

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

lol! IE 6? aren't they on like 8 right now? but you probably have your reasons.

I switched over from FF3 to chrome after i had used it for a few days. I think the main reason i like it is the simplicity. FF3 was great because of the "customizeableness" but I found that it got more and more cluttered the longer I used it. so i think i like chrome because it limits me and doesn't distract me from the point of a web browser, that is, to browse the web.

I still prefer IE 6 over the new tabbed browsers, just because it's more convenient for me. If I were to use a tabbed browser, I would use Opera because it's simple, and has nice shortcuts.

When you open a new tab, over on the right side there is a list of your recently bookmarked pages, and under those are your recently closes tabs. Also on this page below all your most visited site is a link to show full history where you can find all the pages you've visited in the past.

Ohhh, thanks...pays off to look around sometimes I guess, huh? =P

Thanks for the tips! Those are some pretty awesome addons now its really hard to decide what I want to use =(

No problem!

Should make a thread with all the extensions people use for their Firefox, I've got mine so tweaked out it doesn't even resemble vanilla in the slightest!

No problem!

Should make a thread with all the extensions people use for their Firefox, I've got mine so tweaked out it doesn't even resemble vanilla in the slightest!

Not a bad idea you going to start this thing?