Temperature So High Using Aquagate S1!!!

abid

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

http://www.xbitlabs.com/articles/coolers/d...re_7.html#sect2

It just seems odd you'd get such crazy low temps.

And that's with a dual-core no less. There's no way you'd get temps. 10C lower than a dual-core. You need to check some things out. I'd tend to say your temps are 10C to 15C too low.

As for the OP: decrease the amount of TIM. But you purchased a low-end water cooling setup. They tend to barely be able to beat high end air coolers if at all.

ok ive put a little bit of thermal paste so its now 44 41 39 40 degrees..... >< is it bad or normal??? or i should change it to stock intel cooler..... lol..

Edited by abid

i will be honest with you bro,your using a kit,you were better off getting air cooling,after using a thermal take kit my idle temps were 48 c load temps were 60!on 3.5 ghz

then when switching to a custom kit it dropped my temps over 20 c and load temps on 3.7 ghz will never go to 50 load and idle in the low 20s,no offense but throw away that kit.

what with all the high temps, I am running with water (pelt chilled), and right now I am idling @4*c and 9*c on the two cores, maxes at 38*c/44*c under full load....this is with a 6400+ clocked to 3.5 (will do 3.6 max)...uh, stock volts..

laterzzz...............

I think most of you issues stem from the fact that the water cooling kits aren't all that good. For a good water cooling system, you need to piece together your own parts. As for the guy who said he had like 9C, that's because he's using a peltier system, almost like a refrigerator for his CPU. Also, what stepping is you Q6600? The G0 stepping model can take up to 71C while the B3 can only tolerate 62C. That's a big difference which you need to figure out. Lastly, what is you temp warning set for in you BIOS?