Worker Trampled To Death At Wal-mart

ClayMeow

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its pretty pathetic because quite honestly I didn't see any deals worth stampeding into a store for. IMO black friday deals have been rather lame the last few years.

I say add riot police next year! Shoot to kill! The first ones to push or start a surge of humanity BOOM BOOM ! Might just restore a little order! None of the pepper spray or rubber bullets just good ole fashioned lead. Another unrealistic expectation but these people get out of hand. Its like sharks in a feeding frenzy! Just because there was a mob does not relieve them of the responsibility for their actions.

I'll agree with that. Please forgive my flippant response as things like this disgust me. Its amazing how (say a $300 Laptop) will cause insanity. One example, GI Joes had Garmin Rhino's (FRS raido w/GPS) for like $300. The ad said that each store got 8 units. Use logic people. you'd need to be one of the first people down the aisle to get one. Otherwise forget it.

My black Friday was a real sleep walk. It was quite a treat. I'd been doing transwarp speeds for the past 3 weeks. The slowdown felt like a crash. :lol:

<3 you for quoting MiB and agreed 100%. :D

OJ was found innocent of murder, but was found guilty afterwards of wrongful death. however that happens....theres maneuvering room here against wal-mart. i can tell you tho that wal-mart is usually good about squashing anything that interferes.

Edited by robAP

I say add riot police next year! Shoot to kill! The first ones to push or start a surge of humanity BOOM BOOM ! Might just restore a little order! None of the pepper spray or rubber bullets just good ole fashioned lead. Another unrealistic expectation but these people get out of hand. Its like sharks in a feeding frenzy! Just because there was a mob does not relieve them of the responsibility for their actions.

Yea, because the logical response to end savage behavior is to advocate killing. <_<

OJ was found innocent of murder, but was found guilty afterwards of wrongful death. however that happens....theres maneuvering room here against wal-mart. i can tell you tho that wal-mart is usually good about squashing anything that interferes.

OJ was found not guilty in a criminal suit and guilty in a civil suit. I won't waste my time going thru all the differences between the two, as there are many. Suffice it to say, yes, the family of the killed worker could bring a civil suit, but they've got no case if the reports are true. WalMart may give them something just to save face, but they know if it went to court they wouldn't be found guilty of negligence, so they wouldn't offer much.