Worker Trampled To Death At Wal-mart

ClayMeow

But I thought the economy was a wreck?!? How are these people able to be out spending money? I thought no one had any anymore . . . :rolleyes:

No, the individual people have tons of money, they've been hoarding it since the market showed its first sign of trouble a couple months back. Hence why the market is doing worse than it should, people get scared, pull all their money out, and then bam, the markets take a huge hit and we're stuck with consumer confidency issues for months.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i can already visualize the next event: wal-mart sued in wrongful death of maintenance worker. inability to control its own customers with increased security after hyping its tremendous sales cited as cause.

Pathetic fools...

I've only been to a Black Friday morning event once (last year for a Circuit City laptop deal that never panned out) and some people were really pushy.

The key is to just be an Ahole right back, if they try to push their way through without saying excuse me just sidestep and block them even more.

If they try to shove you out of the way at all just lean into them (they really love that!) and if they pursue their Aholeishness any further just keep screwing with them.

If you end up enticing them to fight or cause them to yell like a banshee in a fit of rage you win extra points...

Edited by Andrewr05

I hope they arrest and charge each and every one of those shoppers with murder. Probably wont happen but they should to send a message to the rest of the country. They should forbid the advertising of the Black friday deals till the paper on the morning of the sale( again probably wont happen). Its sad to see this and know that some of the people are in it for the greed factor to buy the big ticket items cheap and resell them for a profit. I got so disgusted with that that i just did not even bother with black friday this year or last year. Rant over!

This is ridiculous... not only they forced their way into the store but they .ing killed someone... I hope these guys enjoy the deals they got... Murder one, get 30% rebate!