Wheres The Old School

k1e1v1i1n

I think I'm just about "old school" but then again I'm almost "old" too! 30 next year..... yikes!!

I don't have too much time to post these days, mostly cruise marketplace for good deals but I try to help with troubleshooting ect. when I can.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crash, 30 is "old"? oh come on....don't make my 34 year old bones creak any more than they have to!

if anyone remembers the code under my avatar, then they themselves are gonna be called "older" by that measure.

I caught myself criticizing sideways baseball hats today at the gas station(forwards only or backwards if relaxing! there is no other way!)...and then yelling at the pump cause it keeps beeping at me! It wouldn't let me pump gas myself...it always has to 'help' me, 'beep.....b-b-beeep...b-b-beep.' F-YOU gas pump! I'm gonna go yell at kids to get off my lawn now....if i can see that far to tell if they are in fact on it or not. age=intolerance? or age=impatience? or age=stop bugging me! but in the end i think age=less FPS game enthusiasm and more enthusiasm about a kid on the way....yes my own clone of me. look out world, now its my turn! you will never be the same again!

it is neat to see origional-ish names in this thread, at least names i remember when i was brand new here (i got a picture of a horse being whipped with my first question to the community.) but its also neat to see whats been going on with them over time and changes.AN old schooler AMD guy..whats he do? well this one is going 775 intel until amd gets back on top in 2 years for aparently not much $ with all the rebates and discounts going around now. if AMD kicks this chip wide right, only then will i drop back and get the i7.

Edited by robAP

And flat out lies...

You mean about all the trucks he use to have? He use to take advantage of his moderator position when he was one. He cursed the hell out of me in a PM before, but I never reported it.

You mean about all the trucks he use to have? He use to take advantage of his moderator position when he was one. He cursed the hell out of me in a PM before, but I never reported it.

Pretty much every time he opened his mouth, @ crash and robAP 30 and 34, man that's not old. I wish I was that age again... <_<

Edit: And rob "age=intolerance? or age=impatience? or age=stop bugging me!" seems to be true as I get older...

Pretty much every time he opened his mouth, @ crash and robAP 30 and 34, man that's not old. I wish I was that age again... <_<

Correction. 35. forgot i had a birthday on the 11th.......mind is the first thing to go right?