Hehe This Is Kinda Funny

Agallion

if you type - How loud is 56dba - in google the first result is about the tornado lol...but ya how bad is the tornado..like could i leave my computer on and sleep at the same time? any like noise compairisons you go give me?

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trust me, you can't sleep with that on full power. I believe 54 decibals is a blow dryer so you can figure out about how loud that fan is. I have the Volcano 11 and its 48 decibals, I hate it. Can't sleep with it and unless you have your sound up loud you can hear it while your gaming. :)

Well, if you can get used to noise during the day, you won't have a problem, but night is a different issue. I gaurantee you wont be able to sleep through 55 db in the same room, especially with a high-pitched whine. I just bumped the speed up to medium on my V7+, and I'm fairly used to it, but I don't leave my comp on at night. So get a fan controller and just work with it until you can sleep but have good temps.

LOUD METER

Scientists measure loudness in decibels (dB) and have precise logarithmic formulas for measuring the differences in sound and in the differences in electronic signals. One decibel is the minimum difference in intensity that the ear can detect. Here's a chart of relative loudness.