Left 4 Dead

Archerzz

How is the online multiplayer? Is it something 1 person can enjoy without a group? Can join with others online?

In the event that you play online coop. and you're the only one, altho' that rarely happens (usually when it does it's in versus- everyone wants to be the infected :P), it's just like playing single player with bots. It's ok, but it's much more fun with other people. So much fun with mics and a group that cooperates. ;)

Edit-

The way it works is you choose what you want to play online and with what parameters, then it sticks you into a lobby with those that you've set. The lobby leader starts the game (not you if you join one). In the event that the matcher can't find a server that meets your parameters, it creates a new one with you as lobby leader. Then you wait for other people to show up and get going.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

does it support LAN co-op? Looks interesting, and the wife and roommate and a lot of the old Streeters like Reelfiles, Fogel, bowtie, etc all play co-op games together with us (like Vegas 2 or Sins etc), but if it is internet-only I'll pass.

I think it has LAN co-op.

It should anyways, get it its a great game :)

Yea its been killing my eyes. Just trying to go and get the achievements, not allowed to move on to the fourth campaign till after thanksgiving. For the first 3 days we just played the first one over and over. Great game going to cause me to start bleeding from my eyes I play so much.