The Official 'i Just Bought...' Thread

kingdingeling

Bought Batman: Arkham Asylum and some orange chicken and rice yesterday. :P Batman is one of the best licensed games ever created and definitely the best Batman game ever to come out. I could barely put it down last night so I could sleep enough for class today haha.

My first order of water cooling supplies: reservoir, radiator, and silver plated compression fittings. Well, technically I didn't; my girlfriend got em for me for my birthday :D

Awesome b-day present, better than the crap my gf's have gotten me, I'm glad when I get socks lmao.

I bought like $50 worth of Pokemon cards for the kids I work with.

No Wai!?

dewd!

I should have kept all my original cards, I just gave them all away to my nephew a few weeks back, he was like "COOL these are like original ones, everyone now has all the new ones".

I'm like the coolest .ing uncle on earth.

I had like a bunch of first edition holos and just a crap load of good cards.

(not from a "game" playing perspective but a value (or at least perceived value) perspective)

Sad thing is I told him to sell them all and make a crap load of money, I set him up with the perfect scheme too...

:P

lefte.jpgNERD!

Awesome b-day present, better than the crap my gf's have gotten me, I'm glad when I get socks lmao.

Totally... my girlfriend's awesome except that she ends up encouraging my computer-part-buying-addiction, which makes me broke! I think I need help...

Umm, I went to Walmart and was like, ok 4 starter decks, holy crap, I wonder if they could share...

I still bought 4 decks for $12 each because these kids are cool. I woulda given them my old ones but they seem to have "disappeared" after our last garage sale :( .