The Official 'i Just Bought...' Thread

kingdingeling

Looks like someone has plans for this weekend! LOL

Assuming it gets here in time, yes. I have to remake my entire Forza 2 garage too since my save game went the way of the dodo when my last roommate left. :P

A 3 ton floor jack, $110. I broke my aluminum 1.5 ton jack yesterday :(

How'd you manage that???

Edited by Waco

How'd you manage that???

I was lifting put the back of my buddies Chevy pickup so we could it put on jack stands and take out his transmission and just as we set the blocks the jack snapped its main beam. We got the tranny out in 2 hours and nobody got hurt. I don't know why it snapped but I have overloaded it in the past and I probably cracked it. I figure, I broke a small one, might as well get one twice as big.

I just bought a msi gt735 and i am in love with it and it is the first laptop i have ever owned. So it will be my companion for a while now. Plus i installed windows 7 immediately and it works very well.

I was lifting put the back of my buddies Chevy pickup so we could it put on jack stands and take out his transmission and just as we set the blocks the jack snapped its main beam. We got the tranny out in 2 hours and nobody got hurt. I don't know why it snapped but I have overloaded it in the past and I probably cracked it. I figure, I broke a small one, might as well get one twice as big.

:lol: Nice! Glad nobody got hurt!

I have a 4.5 ton steel jack...and I only lift cars with it. It weighs more than my girlfriend but I can count on it to never EVER break. :lol:

:lol: Nice! Glad nobody got hurt!

I have a 4.5 ton steel jack...and I only lift cars with it. It weighs more than my girlfriend but I can count on it to never EVER break. :lol:

I almost crapped myself when it broke :lol: and the one I bought is HEAVY! I wasn't expect the heft when I first grabbed it and felt dumb for not grabbing a cart and carrying it all the way to the front of the store from the back of the automotive section which is way out in the back of the store.

I actually bought the camera a while ago but I got a Sony Alpha 300 DSLR for $200 and a Sony 75-300mm f/4.5-5.6 telephoto zoom to go with it. Just tonight I ordered an M42 to Sony Alpha/Minolta Maxxum adapter along with a Lentar 45-135mm f/3.5 telephoto and a DB 35mm F/2.8 prime for $81 all together. Been having a blast with this camera. :D

I almost crapped myself when it broke :lol: and the one I bought is HEAVY! I wasn't expect the heft when I first grabbed it and felt dumb for not grabbing a cart and carrying it all the way to the front of the store from the back of the automotive section which is way out in the back of the store.
lol

I got a HUGE floor jack awhile back, I wanted to keep it and refurbish it (it was a it rusty and probably needed be checked for leaks and have a fluid change).

I ended up just scrapping it because I didn't want to deal with it and I really didn't have the room for it.

(I bet it was probably a 6-8 ton jack)

Errrr... yeah...

What did I buy?

Nothing yet...

But a buddy of mine wants me to build him a PC for around $700, so I hit up a few people selling some stuff on here.

:)