The Official 'i Just Bought...' Thread

kingdingeling

not to be out done by the world famous kingdingaling i just bought 4 ultra kazes and another 4850x2 2gb to pump up my system for forum wars. i only have a few days to reconfigure/modify my case to accept another 4850x2 and install 4 ultra kazes. geez i just realized i might need a fan controller ?

i don't think i'm gonna have time to take snaps for a build/mod thread but if i can i will. gruss gott andy

i also have an eeepc 900 coming from ajmatson, a celeron 1.4ghz socket 370 cpu for it a 16gb flash card and a 16gb usb thumb drive

i'm gonna be busy for awhile...!! :D

not to be out done by the world famous kingdingaling i just bought 4 ultra kazes and another 4850x2 2gb to pump up my system for forum wars. i only have a few days to reconfigure/modify my case to accept another 4850x2 and install 4 ultra kazes. geez i just realized i might need a fan controller ?

i don't think i'm gonna have time to take snaps for a build/mod thread but if i can i will. gruss gott andy

i also have an eeepc 900 coming from ajmatson, a celeron 1.4ghz socket 370 cpu for it a 16gb flash card and a 16gb usb thumb drive

i'm gonna be busy for awhile...!! :D

I'm ready to go to war with that ;) We'll see! :D

2 Thermaltake 120mm blue led fans. 78cfm @ 2000 rpm 21dba Oh how quiet they are.

OMG! I'm so excited, That I had a Cybergasm!

Calm down! Get a hold of yourself stupid! They are just fans!

I havent bought anything computer related in a long time :( But to continue my trend Ill post some big pictures and maybe break some tables. And you know the Germans make good stuff.... and then the russians aborted it. Its a Russian Capture K98 so its nothing too special. German made and then the Russians tore them apart and put them together with totally mismatched parts as a franken rifle. Once you clean it up and strip off the Russian Shellac its nice and pretty.

k981.jpgk984.jpg

k982.jpg

k983.jpg

(lighting fail)

k985.jpg

Now what did I get... Oh yeah! The Antec NINE HUNDRED TWO. This is a very nice case compared to my CM Centurion case.

Man this thing has a lot of fans! It still needs the fan on the side panel. Good thing I got those extra fans the other day.

And the Thermaltake 850Watt power supply.

On my way to a killer system.

That's if the wife will let me live long enough to enjoy it.